Please join us at the Lakeside Estates Club House in Wichita.
Thanks to the help of some very special ladies (shout out to Aunt Gina and Aunt Nanny), we are throwing a party to celebrate our love with our Kansas-residing family and friends. There will be food, libations, home-made ice-cream, and a pool! This is late June in Kansas we are talking about, so bring a swim suit to cool off!
The party will start at 4:00 PM on Saturday, June 21st and go until sufficient cheer is acheived!
For those of you driving from out of town, there is a Fairfield Inn about 10 minutes away if you would like to spend the night. Book a room here.
Here are a few more details you might want to know:
- No dress code. Be yourself!
- Free food and drinks for everyone.
- Bring a swim suit, towel, and sun screen if you would like to swim.
- There is not a life guard on duty.
- Please fill the parking lot outside the club house before parking on streets in the surrounding neighborhood.
- If you take pictures, please share them with us on Facebook.
Please RSVP by June 7th, 2014 so we know how much food to cook!